The Hotel Alyeska
Alyeska Resort is Alaska’s premier year-round destination featuring the 300-room Hotel Alyeska. Located just 40 miles from Anchorage and Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport, Alyeska Resort is your base camp for summer and winter excursions.
Alyeska Resort is truly a playground for all levels of skiers and riders. Offering 1,610 skiable acres, 76 named trails and over 669″ of snow annually, Alyeska lives up to its reputation as steep and deep. Whether you are just starting out in the sport or looking to challenge yourself, you can find it here. Alyeska Resort hosts 7 total lifts which take you to a vertical rise of 2,500ft: 2 high speed detachable quads, 2 fixed quads, 2 magic carpets and a 60-passenger Aerial Tram. For more information please visit Alyeska Resort Ski Area website.
The Hotel Alyeska is proud to offer a variety of amenities for our guests. From in-room touches such as Alaskan artwork, heated towel racks and StarbucksTM coffee, to hotel-wide guest services, The Hotel Alyeska is here to ensure your stay is perfect down to the last detail.
- 304 luxury guest rooms
- 60-passenger scenic aerial tram
- Saltwater pool, whirlpool & fitness center
- Complimentary high-speed wifi in common areas
- High-speed internet access in guest rooms
- Serta® Presidential Pillow-Top Mattresses
- Easy access to open space, nature trails & walking paths
- Seven Glaciers Restaurant – AAA Four Diamond award winning mountain-top dining
- The Spa at Alyeska
- Unique dining & shops
- StarbucksTM in-room coffee
- Room service
- 9,000 square feet of dedicated meeting space plus an additional 15,000 square feet of special events space